- On call 24/7 care by Licensed Veterinary Technicians.
- Specializing in safe, comfortable transfers to veterinary hospitals, emergency and referral centers with return service available.
- Professionally equipped, climate controlled ambulances, complete with oxygen, ambu-bags, endotracheal tubes, heat support, gurneys, IV fluid infusion pumps, blood collection supplies.
- Remain in constant communication with the patients Veterinarian and all 24 hour emergency and referral hospitals, to ensure proper treatment is given.
- Communications with local Fire and Police Departments to provide immediate care to pets during accidents, fires, floods and other natural disasters.
- Transportation of special needs or impaired pets for routine medical check- ups.
- Pick up and drop off for grooming appointments and kennel stays.
- Airport transportation services.
At Home Services and Pet Sitting:
- Medical treatments such as fluid therapy, insulin injections, medication administration. **All treatments have been prescribed by the pets Veterinarian.
- A free Meet and Greet always. A customized estimate will be given according to owners request of services. Once daily visits to overnight care available
In Home Euthanasia Services:
- We all know there will come a day when we have to say goodbye to our beloved family members and we know it will be an emotional and difficult time for you. We are here to help make the process a bit easier. We work with caring and compassionate Veterinarians to provide the most peaceful, loving and comfortable environment during this process right in the comfort of your pets home.
- Whether it be cremation, burial or careful transport of your deceased pet to that special place, we can help with making all the final arrangements and provide the highest quality care in bringing your pet to his or her final resting place.